How to make money with your own website!

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Update about my new website

My new site is now on page 12 on google for my most important keyword, and page 2 on MSN. If you have ever tried to get a site high up in the search engines for a competitive keyword or subject, you will appreciate THIS IS REALLY FAST!! And all thanks to SBI. It proves their system WORKS - brilliantly!
I have now got over 40 pages of info on the site, all about making money from home. I have tried to cover every possible subject, from making money with your digital camera, to making money with affiliate marketing, getting paid to drive and so on. Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Make Money Online Forum said...

I really enjoyed to read your blog post which is very nice to read here. Thanks.

Bogdan said...

Wow this is something really cool, the way u updated ur new website looks nice. Btw u should add some strategies of how to better win at Bingo, would be really useful.